- Quincy Amarikwa, Teddy’s Valentine
- Bruce Arena, Tommy’s Valentine
- Carlos Bocanegra, Anton Hysén’s Valentine
- Danny Califf (and Jordan Harvey), Janine’s Valentines
- Landon Donovan, Jon’s Valentine
- Torsten Frings, John’s Valentine
- Jake Gleeson, Jorge’s Valentine
- Frankie Hejduk, The Free Beer Movement’s Valentine
- Zarek Valentin, Rachna’s Valentine
- Abby Wambach, Adam’s Valentine
- Bobby Warshaw, Justin’s Valentine
Plus one more coming shortly from yours truly…
midfielder, Toronto FC
Why is he John’s Soccer Valentine? Because the man is not only Toronto FC’s top designated player (sorry Danny Koevermans), but he’s deadly with the ball, and good lookin’ to boot for 34. I don’t usually go for long hair, but it just makes him sexier!
What would their Soccer Valentine date be? Why, it would be a day at BMO kicking about, then a walk down the shore of Lake Ontario, followed by a nice dinner at one of Toronto’s finest restaurants — followed by a night out on Church Street.
Our Toronto FC writer John is on Twitter at @JohannesLanger