- Quincy Amarikwa, Teddy’s Valentine
- Bruce Arena, Tommy’s Valentine
- Carlos Bocanegra, Anton Hysén’s Valentine
- Danny Califf (and Jordan Harvey), Janine’s Valentines
- Landon Donovan, Jon’s Valentine
- Torsten Frings, John’s Valentine
- Jake Gleeson, Jorge’s Valentine
- Frankie Hejduk, The Free Beer Movement’s Valentine
- Zarek Valentin, Rachna’s Valentine
- Abby Wambach, Adam’s Valentine
- Bobby Warshaw, Justin’s Valentine
Plus one more coming shortly from yours truly…
Today’s news was filled with homecomings in Major League Soccer:
The deal for Brian Ching to return to the Houston Dynamo from the Montreal Impact who picked him up in the Expansion Draft came to pass.
After a stint in Europe, former USMNT striker Eddie Johnson will be making a return to MLS. The league allocation process for Johnson will take place tomorrow.
Finally, it’s rumored that the Vancouver Whitecaps have an interest in bringing Soccer Ally and USMNT captain Carlos Bocanegra back to MLS. Bocanegra is one of several Americans playing for SPL’s financially struggling Rangers FC.
defender, Rangers FC & US Men’s National Team
Why is he Anton’s Soccer Valentine? He’s good looking and obviously the captain of the US Team
What would their Soccer Valentine date be? I’d just take him out for some beers n watch football, eat some pizza n just make it simple. =)