- Quincy Amarikwa, Teddy’s Valentine
- Bruce Arena, Tommy’s Valentine
- Carlos Bocanegra, Anton Hysén’s Valentine
- Danny Califf (and Jordan Harvey), Janine’s Valentines
- Landon Donovan, Jon’s Valentine
- Torsten Frings, John’s Valentine
- Jake Gleeson, Jorge’s Valentine
- Frankie Hejduk, The Free Beer Movement’s Valentine
- Zarek Valentin, Rachna’s Valentine
- Abby Wambach, Adam’s Valentine
- Bobby Warshaw, Justin’s Valentine
Plus one more coming shortly from yours truly…
defender, FC Dallas
Why is he Justin’s Soccer Valentine? He is an up and coming defender for FCD, and every time he gets minutes on the field he goes out there and plays his heart out. I feel like he’s going to become one of our better players in the near future and I’m excited to see where he goes. In addition, he’s adorable as hell.
What would their Soccer Valentine date be? I’m a sucker for movie dates (mostly because I have no money) so we’d probably go see a fun movie together — nothing too serious — then we could drive around downtown Dallas and just hit the town, trying to get to know each other. Nothing too complex though as I would rather just get to know someone instead of having an intricate schedule of events planned out.
Our FC Dallas writer Justin is on Twitter at @m0gar