Friday Happy Hour: Best of the Week
So many good posts this week, so it’s time for a recap…
- We spotted a bit of gay pride from the Canadian fans at the CONCACAF Women’s Olympic Qualifying
- Women’s Professional Soccer suspended this year’s season, and out player Tasha Kai had some choice words on the subject
- Janine is really happy that the Don of the Meow Mafia is a soccer ally
- Rachna got some conversation started on the American Outlaws being gung ho for men’s friendlies but mostly silent on women’s qualifying.
- We got team updates from Toronto and Colorado, while meeting our Toronto and Portland writers
Have a great weekend! And behave yourself, because Sigi is watching.